This tutorial is all about how to install Q Continuum Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Install Q Continuum Kodi Addon on Firestick / Android. If your answer is yes, please share it after reading this.
table of contents
Check How to Install Q Continuum Kodi Addon on Firestick / Android
The reason we are asking for legitimate inquiries is that Q Continuum is not available on the official Kodi archive. This is most often a warning sign. Since this addon cannot be installed from the official Kodi store, it must be provided by a third party, as shown in the screenshot guide below. If you don’t have a Live Debrid account, be sure to use the free connections without the Debrid section. For reasons of protection, security, and confidentiality, it is always suggested to use a decent VPN with Kodi. Q Continuum is a 3rd party Kodi addon so it is not accessible in the official Kodi vault. First, we really want to enable the Dark Source Foundation.
If you want to use a decent modest VPN with Kodi, try IPVanish which has loads of fast servers with no locks or logs. Q Continuum is another video addon in Narcacist repository, for Movies and TV Shows, compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix. This top to bottom Q Continuum Kodi addon review will give you everything you really want to know about this addon on your Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box or any other device.
How to install Q Continuum Kodi Addon
I’ve broken the installation process into four easy-to-follow parts. Follow all the steps to install Q Continuum on Kodi.
Enable Unknown Sources
First, we will enable the Kodi setting called Unknown Sources. We need to do this so that we can install third-party plugins from any source, also called sideloading. In our case, we want to download the Q Continuum addon on Kodi.
- Run Kodi on your device.
- Select the Settings gear located just below the Kodi logo.
- Click System located in the lower right corner of your screen.
- In the left panel, scroll down to the Plugins tab. Scroll to the left pane and select Unknown sources.
- You will see a warning. Since we know that Q Continuum is a secure plugin, please click the Yes button to continue.
Add a repository source
- Press the back button once on the remote control to return to the setup screen. (Or, from the Kodi home screen, select the Settings gear in the upper left as before.) Select File Manager in the upper left corner.
- Scroll down and select Add Source on either side of the screen.
- A window will appear. Select the area that says
- You will be asked to enter a URL. Go to http://www.narcacist.com/repo/ and click the OK button.
- Then check the input box under the label Enter a name for this media source.
- Enter NREPO and click on the OK button.
- Click the OK button to continue.
Install Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Press the back button once on the remote control to return to the setup screen. (Or, from the Kodi home screen, select the Settings gear on the top left as before.) Select Plugins.
- Scroll down to install from zip file and select it.
- A window will appear. Find and select NREPO.
- Then select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- Wait a few seconds until you see a pop-up saying that the Narcacist’s Wizard Repository add-on is installed.
Install Q Continuum Kodi addon
- After installing Narcacist’s Wizard Repository, you will automatically return to the Extensions page.
- Scroll down and select Install from repository.
- Scroll down and select Narcacist Mage Repository.
- On the next screen, select Video Add-ons.
- Scroll down and select Q Continuum.
- A window will appear confirming the installation of the plug-ins. Click the OK button to confirm.
- Select the install button.
- Choose the latest version of Q Continuum by selecting the top option.
- The Q Continuum Kodi addon will start downloading.
- It will start installing the dependencies.
- Finally, the Q Continuum plugin will be installed.
Final Words: How to Install Q Continuum Kodi Addon on Firestick / Android
I hope you understand this article, How to Install Q Continuum Kodi Addon on Firestick / Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the communication forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.