- You may often encounter the issue of Amazon Appstore not showing up in the Microsoft Store.
- It’s available in nearly 200 countries right now and the list is constantly expanding.
- However, you can download the app using the Windows subsystem for Android and unlock the region restrictions.
XInstall by clicking the download file
If you encounter the error – Amazon Appstore is not available in your country On Windows 11, you’re not alone.
Microsoft launched Windows 11, announcing the Android subsystem as the main attraction. It will allow you to run Android apps on your Windows powered by Amazon.
However, after the launch the users eventually discovered that the Amazon Android app was missing from the operating system.
We have already shown you how to install Amazon Appstore on Windows 11 outside the US and this post will cover another quick approach.
What can I do when the Amazon Appstore is not available in your country?
1. Sideload Windows Subsystem for Android
- To install the Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11, you can visit a dedicated (verified) website to download the setup file.
- Like Online link generator for Microsoft Store The page opens, select Product ID from the dropdown menu.
- After that, copy and paste 9P3395VX91NR in the box next to Product ID and click on the checkbox.
- Find and click on the file with the extension .msixbundle extension.
- Once the file is downloaded, right-click and choose Show it in the file. Note down the path.
- Right click on a file Started button and select Windows Terminal (administrator) to open a file hall In charge mode.
- Here, run the command below and press Enters to install Windows Subsystem For Android devices:
Add-AppxPackage -Path <path_to_msixbundle_file>
With the downloaded path to a file.msixbundle The extension you copied it to Fifth step.
- Once the package has been successfully deployed, type Windows Subsystem In Windows search and you will see the search results.
However, if you are not in the US, you will need to bypass region restrictions. You can follow the below method to download Amazon Appstore for PC in your area.
2. Bypass Amazon Appstore Region Restrictions
- To download applications using files ADBFollow the instructions in this article to learn how to sideload Android APK files on Windows 11.
- Now, visit the official Amazon page to download a file Amazon Appstore. Click Get the Amazon Appstore.
- Right click on a file .apk File and select Show in Folder. Copy the path where it was downloaded.
- Now, right-click on Started and choose Windows Terminal (administrator) to open a file hall Window.
- In the Powershell window, run the command below and press Enters:
adb install -r <full_path_to_the_APK_file>
- replace file
with file .apk The file you copied into Step 3.
- Once the command is executed successfully, search for Amazon Appstore In Windows search and there should be.
- However, if the Amazon Appstore The download is not working, you will need to install an Android emulator to open the application (for example, we used Bluestacks).
Make sure to use your original US email ID to sign in to the Amazon Appstore or you may encounter the same error again.
You have now successfully bypassed the region restrictions and downloaded a file Amazon Appstore apk in your area.
Amazon Appstore is not currently available in your country The Windows 11 error message should no longer appear.
You can refer to our guide when you want to uninstall Android App Installer (WSA) on Windows 11.
Whether you are in the US or not, you should now be able to download Android apps easily. However, if the problem persists, leave your thoughts in the comment box below.
start a conversation