- Amazon Appstore was very popular on Windows 11, but many users reported that it does not work.
- This is generally due to file issues, or if important features are not enabled.
- To fix the problem, enable Virtual Machine Platform. Also, try other effective methods here.
XInstall by clicking on the download file
It was meant to offer the ability to run Android apps in the latest version of one of the USPs. But when it comes to implementation, things don’t look very good. Several users reported that Amazon Appstore is not working in Windows 11.
First, there are several criteria that, at the moment, eliminate a large number of Windows 11 users from running the Amazon Appstore.
Second, even those who somehow manage to meet the standards are having issues with WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android). Also, many try to bypass the requirements which can also sometimes lead to problems.
Since it’s a new feature, you’re bound to run into issues and things should be improved after a couple of updates. In case the Amazon Appstore is not working in your Windows 11, here is how to fix it.
What do I do if the Amazon Appstore is not working in Windows 11?
1. Verify that you are not using a Hyper-V virtual machine
Several users encountered the issue while running the latest version on a virtual machine. This is primarily because some virtual machines, for example, Hyper-V, simulate the disk as a hard drive while the requirements to run Amazon Appstore in Windows 11 include SDD as the storage type.
If possible, install Windows 11 directly on your PC, or use another trusted virtual machine, and check if the problem is resolved.
2. Enable Virtual Machine Platform in Windows
- press windows + s to launch research Menu, enter Turn Windows features on or off In the text field, click on the relevant search result.
- Tick the checkbox for virtual machine platformand click yes.
Once you have downloaded the required files, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
3. Manually download and install Windows Subsystem for Android
- Open any trusted web browser, go to the online link generator for the Microsoft Store, click the dropdown menu on the left, and select Product ID from the options menu.
- Now, type/paste a file 9P3395VX91NR in the text field, and tap put a mark icon.
- Locate the file with the extension msixbundle extension, right-click on it and select save the link as from the context menu.
- Choose its download location, and tap Memorizes.
- Now, right-click on the file, and select copy as path from the context menu.
- After that, press windows + s To start the search menu, enter hall In the text field, right-click on the relevant search result, and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- click yes In the UAC (User Account Control) Prompt that pops up.
- Paste the following command in Powershellreplace
with the path you copied earlier and press Enters.
Add-AppxPackage -Path <path>
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
Once this is done, the Amazon Appstore not working issue should be fixed in Windows. If it persists, then move on to the next method.
4. Change the location to the United States
- press windows + me to launch Settings application, and select date and time From the tabs listed in the navigation pane on the left.
- Click Language and Region on the right.
- Now, click on the dropdown menu next to Country and Region.
- select file United State from the options menu.
The Amazon Appstore is only available in the US at the moment, and if you install it in a different region, there is little chance of you encountering problems. Changing the location should cancel it.
This is! These are all the ways you can fix Amazon Appstore not working on Windows 11 PC, the issue should be resolved now.
Also, learn how to effectively install Amazon Appstore in Windows 11 outside the US.
Tell us about the fix that worked and your review of the Amazon Appstore, in the comments section below.
start a conversation