Get a small daily digest of crypto-asset and blockchain news – investigate the stories flying under the radar of cryptocurrency news today.
- The famous NFT project boredom monkey yacht club (BAYC), developed by Yoga LabsAnd confirmed That his Instagram account had been hacked and he warned, “Don’t mint anything, click links, or link your wallet to anything.” No other details were provided, while some Twitter users claim that the Discord account has also been hacked and that dozens of NFTs have been stolen.
- Digital asset investment products saw a decrease in outflows last week, with total outflows reaching $7.2 million, bringing the total outflows in this three-week period to $219 million, CoinShares data. They added that year-to-date inflows remain positive at $389 million. Bitcoin (BTC) saw total inflows of $2.6 million (compared to $72.8 million in outflows in the previous week), while Ethereum (ETH) outflows decreased from $27 million to $16.9 million.
- Diversified holding company Nile House It announced that it plans to fund up to $100 million in bitcoin-secured business loans to small publicly traded businesses, through its subsidiary, digital energy lending. They added that the company plans to significantly expand its bitcoin mining production capacity during 2022, and increase the number of bitcoin miners to 20,600.
- NFT . Market open sea announced that it had acquired the NFT Market Complex jewel. They added that after the acquisition, Gem will continue to operate independently of OpenSea as a stand-alone product and brand.
- Crypto Asset Manager hashdex announced that it has received approval from SIX Swiss Exchange For listing of exchange-traded products in Switzerland.
- The US state of Tennessee is looking for a contractor to hold its crypto-asset collections on its behalf, and is asking potential sellers in a request for proposals to tell Department of the Treasury of Tennessee How the company manages currencies like BTC, according to the Nashville Post. Currently, the country does not hold any cryptocurrency but is looking for a vendor to “prepare in the event that unclaimed virtual currency is transferred to the state’s unclaimed ownership program.”
- media marketa German multinational supermarket chain that sells electronics, aims to install 200 BTC ATMs in 12 branches across Austria, Kleine Zeitung reports.
- Uniswap LabsThe lead developer of the Uniswap (UNI) decentralized exchange protocol has started blocking crypto-wallet addresses that were found to be involved in illegal activity from the front end of its app. This is done in partnership with a blockchain analysis company TRME coefficientwhich identifies Uniswap cryptocurrency wallets likely to be associated with illegal behavior such as sanctions, terrorist financing, hacked or stolen funds, ransomware, human trafficking, and child sexual abuse material.
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), the international financial center in Abu Dhabi, announced that legendary sea monster It has joined the virtual asset community and financial ecosystem as the first global crypto exchange to obtain a financial services authorization license to operate the ADGM regulated virtual asset exchange platform to serve the needs of the MENA region.
- In March 2022, Binance‘s Spot market volumes reached $490 billion, an increase of 15.7% from the previous month, according to data from the analytics company. Encoder comparison. As a result, Binance accounted for 30.2% of the total spot market volume in March, which is slightly lower than its record 33.7% market share reached in November 2021.
- The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Innovation Center and Indonesia’s G20 Presidency, by Bank IndonesiaThe third G20 TechSprint initiative was launched as a side event of Indonesia’s G20 presidency, with a focus on developing new solutions for central bank digital currencies (CBDCs).
- US Senator Kevin Thomas and Assemblyman Clyde Fanell have proposed a bill to criminalize common decentralized financial (DeFi) scams.
- Multi-thread operating system Celer Network (CELR) announced the mainnet launch of the Inter-Chain Messaging (IM) framework. They added that the framework enables developers to build inter-thread dapps (decentralized applications) with a one-click user experience.
- Crypto Capital Market Maple announced its launch on the Solana (SOL) blockchain. The first gathering delegate to join is X-Marginand managing an initial pool size of US$45 million, they added.
- Kraken has announced the appointment of Mayur Gupta as Marketing Director. Gupta previously worked at Janet, USA Today Network.
- Binance has announced the appointment of Stephen McWherter, formerly from the United Kingdom Financial Conduct AuthorityAs Director of Regulatory Policy.